Friday, January 23, 2009

Starting out

Hi there, I'm Pugs Malone and this is my blog. I decided to start a blog because I was writing reviews for another blog called Metal Jerks, and I wanted to have my own blog were I could write music reviews without being confined to the metal genre (although I'll definitely be covering metal, too). I'll also occasionally write articles about music that aren't reviews.

My ratings will be using the same system that Mark Prindle uses; a rating on the scale from 1 to 10, where no artist can get more than one 10. I am also going to focus on reviewing entire discographies; I will not start reviewing a band's albums unless I intend to hit all of their major releases. The only exceptions to this rule are when I feel that a band's sound has changed significantly after a certain point, such as the loss of a key member or a break-up and reformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment